Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary - Day 1


Today Papertrey Ink celebrate their 5th Anniversary.  They asked the design team to share their favourite creation, and their top 5 Papertrey items. 


The Day 1 contest is to create a new project, inspired by one of the team's favourites.


I chose this card by Besty Veldman as my inspiration:


Card by Besty Veldman
Here is the card I created:





I made the flower hair clip from the Rosie Posie die, using the small flower shapes.  Since the hair clip is curved, I attached it to the front of the card using a glue dot (so it can be removed and used).

Supplies:
Stamps: Rosie Posie, Big Birthday Wishes - Papertrey Ink 
Ink: Bamboo, Opera Pink - VersaColor; Onyx Black - Versafine
Cardstock: Pink - Co-ordinations; Cream - unknown 
Others: Wine Felt (from Spotlight); Seed Beads; Hair clip,  

 If I had to choose, my top 5 Papertrey Ink products are:


1.  Rosie Posie - bold flowers with a great hexagon background stamp
2.  Boy Basics: Rock On - I make cards for DS and his friend's birthdays
3.  Matstack 5 die - for when a card needs another layer
4.  Grunge Me - again, for all the boy cards
5.  Signature Christmas - handwriting font for Christmas cards


No comments

Post a Comment