Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

February Blog Hop - Papertrey Ink

This month's blog hop for Papertrey Ink is to create an interactive card.  I've decided to start early on Christmas cards this year, so I made a pop-up tree:
I made the pop-up part using a craft knife and ruler.  The pot for the Christmas tree is made from one of the 'Love Lives Here Holidays' dies.  I drew in the tree stem using a Copic Marker, before I glued down the tree.  The base cardstock has silver flecks in it, which don't show up in the photo very well.

I made the front of the card simple:

Supplies:
Stamps: Love Lives Here Holiday - Papertrey Ink 
Ink: Evergreen, Java, Cardinal - VersaColor;
Cardstock: unknown 
Dies: Love Lives Here Holiday, Tree Trimming - Papertrey Ink
Others: E74 marker - Copic



7 comments

  1. What a fun surprise on the inside! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! I love the tree inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas surprise. Way to rock out the papertrey ink blog hop.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone would love receiving this as a Christmas card! What a neat surprise they'll receive when they open it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pop up tree! In fact, I enjoy all your projects, and have passed an award to you! Stop by for details. Your cassette tape love you card is seriously one of my favorite cards ever! Just the memories of that dreaded, plastic tape coming out of the cassette, getting bent and twisted, and having to roll it back into the holder, makes me marvel at how far we've come. And chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete