Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MIM #42

Here is a card I created for Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #42:
I used stamps from multiple sets on this card.  It is grey and overcast today in Sydney, so it was hard to get a clear photo.

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Christmas, Round and Round, Think Big Favorites #4, 2009 Holiday Tag Collection - Papertrey Ink 
Ink: Tea Dye, Antique Linen, Old Paper, Vintage Photo - Ranger
Others: Matstack 1 die - Papertrey Ink; Red Paper - My Minds Eye; Red Glitter - KindyGlitz.


3 comments

  1. Great CAS card Kirsty, super job with the technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas thank you card, I just may have to case this one. It really is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the choice of stamps. CAS is always just right in my book! :-)

    ReplyDelete