Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair Challenge

After completing the Copic intermediate Certification class last week, I thought I should at least find some time to practice!  The hair actually started out blonde, but I decided I did not have enough different markers in that range to make it work, so I started adding browns.  I used so many different markers in the end. The cord for the balloon was made from DMC embroidery thread (I still cross stitch).  I took one strand and twisted it and then folded it over to form a cord.  I glued it down by applying the glue with a toothpick, so it was a bit fiddly.

Stamps: Party - Sugarplum; Best Wishes, Woodgrain - PTI 
Others: Copic Markers; Versamark ink; Momento ink; Thread #554 - DMC; White gel pen


  1. beautiful colouring! love what you have done with the hair! thank you for colouring with us at COPICOZ. Mandi xxx

  2. Love the deceptive simplicity of the card - very effective - and also the colouring is wonderful.