Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Play Date Cafe challenge #87

This is the only stamp I bought from the Sydney Craft & Quilt show this week.  The show really has a focus on quilting now, so there were only a limited number of stamp and scrapbooking stands.  These are the colours I used for the image:
(If I had to colour it again, I would choose some lighter colours for the skin tones.)
I made the text for the ticket using MS Word and printed it in a dark grey.
Supplies:
Stamps: Music - Grant Archival; Guitar Robert - Stampavie; Ticket border - PTI 
Punch: Notepaper - EK Success
Die: Ticket - PTI
Others: Copic Markers; Versamark ink; Momento ink.

5 comments

  1. Fabulous boys card! Love your colours and image, your colouring is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours this week work so well with your image Kirsty :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring ... and I love that musical background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamping, and fantastic, CAS, guy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really like his skin! Such a fun card for a guy, I find those really challenging! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete